Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Alive But Not In Love

Barely alive.

This new job is killin me. 5 weeks later I am still learning my job. I basically switched careers. And it's important I put my all into building a good foundation and moving forward. I have books lined up to be uploaded but I haven't had the time to put my all into them.

And I won't upload unless I'm in love with the story. I won't upload unless it works for me. I won't upload unless my heart is in it. Yes, I actually feel that way. The person who wrote Occupy My Ass actually has to love the story. Sometimes I fall out of love after I've uploaded but there is always love there...or was. Certainly a lot of lust.

I wanted to let the world know I was alive. I am here. I am not going anywhere. I will always be here. But I need to get my job job down in order to make the job I love work best for those that will be reading.

Love. Hearts.