Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Mayhem - Day Uno - 5/1/2012

So here I am. Day 1 of trying to hold myself accountable through my blog. The things I have to do to be productive!

Roughly 6073 words written. Happy with 95% of them. No editing. Just some good old words on paper.

Erotica has that problem where while you’re writing it you want to masturbate. I don’t think I am alone in that. I mean logically you are writing what turns you on. Well, at least that’s what I do. So if I’m writing what turns me on I am going to get turned on. It causes breaks in writing and then it’s hard to get back on track. That’s an erotica downfall. If you’re writing horror it’s not like you have to go out and kill someone before you can continue.

I’m proud I got words on paper. The words are for my pen name.

Is the pen name of my pen name my friend?

My next post will come quickly as it is Day Dos already and I didn’t post this yesterday. Love me anyway!

Hearts!