Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Mayhem – Day Tres – 5/3/2012

I have to admit that when I was at 2400 words I pushed it to reach over 3000 just to say that on the third day I did 3000 words.

3074!

This is unrelated to the writing done on Day Uno and Day Dos.

This was work towards a new PI title. I have to write what I love and I love me some PI.

I could write some more tonight but I am being forced against my will to go see The Avengers at midnight.

Tomorrow I hope to add another 3000+ words to this PI story and continue on my journey.

I’m very happy with the progress I’ve made thus far. I’m enjoying what I am writing.

Next week I start a new job and that will be the true test of my May Mayhem accountability experiment. Until then I am going to work hard this weekend to arrange words in a certain way that will titillate my readers.