Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

I failed. I will not have Asian Girl Gone Bad out this month. :( I failed hard. I will fail again. I will fail better.

I've put The Condom Party up for free on Smashwords. Hope it gets free on Amazon ASAP!

I uploaded Theme Park Stepdad. It's not a sequal...it's the other side of the story from Water Park Stepmom :) Here is the cover:
Hmmm I like it a lot. Theme Park Stepdad
It's exactly what you think it is. I should have a 11,000+ short story up this weekend. I LOVE THE TITLE! I don't want to give it away. And as for Asian Girl Gone Bad...I am going to shoot for April. It's been a busy month. That's an excuse. I didn't come through. But I am going to work on it.

Tweet me!!! @AmandaCharvi

Email me!!! amandacharvi@gmail.com

Tell me where I'm failing! Please ;)