Sunday, January 29, 2012

Repurposing My Blog

I am going to repurpose my blog. I looked up the definition of repurpose. Couldn't really find it. Well, I found it but was expecting a Webster's type definition not one from wiktionary. Love Wiki was just surprised more defs didn't just pop out. I'm going on and on I know!

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/repurpose

Verb
repurpose (third-person singular simple present repurposes, present participle repurposing, simple past and past participle repurposed)
  1. To reuse for a different purpose, on a long-term basis, without alteration.
    The town common was repurposed as a practice field.

  2. To alter to make more suited for a different purpose.
    The church was repurposed as a nightclub by lighting changes and removing the pews, but it never opened.

Love the definition.

I think that's what I need to do here. I want to repurpose my blog so that it is more focused. I don't want to sell stuff here. I don't want to be yelling here. I want to post stuff of substance.

I believe my blog will be repurposed for being strictly about writing erotica. I want to cover different aspects of erotica. That's it. Nothing else. Just erotica. Erotica aka the redheaded bastard stepchild of all ebook genre's. The genre I love and the only genre I write for.

And I don't want to cover sex. I am going to have a hard time defining exactly what I mean. I understand that. I don't want to say all day every day all I do is think about sex etc. etc. There is enough of that out there and it bores me and turns me off. I believe it's real but it's not for me. I think about sex all the time but I think people will get bored hearing that. I hope I am explaining myself correctly.

If anyone is reading this email me! I'll send you a free short that you don't have. Unless you have all of them. If that's the case I will send you the next one free.

Hearts!